Saturday, February 7, 2009

what's wrong with me?

friday supposed to be a happy day for me....adding that this friday was my replacement holiday for Thaipusam....however....it wasn't reli that happy...huhuu...

been asking myself the same question over and over again, how to grow love n passion onto my curent job....but yet..i still do not have any answer....realized that i have not been performing in my best status this couple few months...as i kept on telling myself that i hate this job.....sigh~~wish to change a new job but looking at current economy status..it's not a right thing to do....

went for my car service.spend 200bucks for everything....nw it's much comfortable to speed my car...guess this is the only thing that made me feel great all these while..hahaa....

what am i goin to do today?i dunno...seriously...

No comments: