Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tired

super tired and down today...realized one of the project passed over to me is with incomplete story....by right it should take me couple weeks to complete that but now, i need to restart afresh... key learning for myself is, i was not really getting into the details. bit down for that...but at least i learned a lesson. and will try to be better.

in the situation that feeling down...i stepped into the bowling court for 3 games. actually asked for 2 but the cashier insisted to let me have 3, as their package for weekdays' nites i believed. good to release tension but yet, i am still at a distance from my target score to get myself a bowl. huhuh...

wednesday, another day with pack of activities and tasks to be completed. i am really trying hard to look at all these from a different perspective now, just a little bit more time, i will be stronger and better than i am, right now.....like UltraMan.. ^_^

wish me luck guys...nite nite...

Asked Jack to trim my hair for easier styling
(P/S: this is not the final version, like Jack said, be patient to wait for another month..hehehe)

4 comments:

kaka crackr said...

hey..chill out..
i'm having tough times here as well as the biggest golf event in Malaysia takes place and will be fully-tied for the whole week until Sunday..wish me luck

kaka crackr said...

nice hair though

neiLz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neiLz said...

ok la tu got to c good player swinging live..haha....