Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i made it....at last...

managed to leave office around 9pm...had a slow drive while talking to my mum over the phone...and i stopped at my usual destination...the summit.. thought i would stopped after 3 games but i ended up with 6 games in a row. tired though but it's really helping me to relax and release. what was that? yes, you're right...it's bowling, again..hahaa....

din reli score well until the very last game, i shot up to 163 points, which was far beyond my normal score....yes, i made it....and the reward will be appear here soon...stay tuned...hahaha...

guess wat, i never thought that bowling could be such an important part in my daily life. not until i realized it is something that i can do it alone. i enjoyed the moments of letting go the ball onto the lane...it seems so easy yet some difficult to control, just like our life--> simple yet complicated... :)

this might be one important stage of my life, in which i am switching myself into another level of human being....and to build up my passion towards my career.... it's hard though, i spend about 15hours almost everyday to deal with my current job, no doubt i dun like this job, but yet, at current uncertain scenario out there, i reli have to stay focus and perform in my current job. and one day, i will, i know i will, leave this job proudly with no regrets...hahaha...

well, it seems reli hard when no one is standing next to me, giving all those cares and supports that i need most..... :( what to do? have to face it, have to deal with it and have to tolerate it, no matter i like it anot...

to ppl that spend time to read my stories...i would like to thank you for your time. good luck for you guys in everything that u are doing and going to do....

p/s: love yourselves...love those who love you.. :)

Cheers....

4 comments:

kaka crackr said...

well i'm here watching from far

neiLz said...

thanks

kaka crackr said...

no updates? hehehe

neiLz said...

going to have soon...wait later tonite..hahaha...pending for photo session... :P