Monday, February 9, 2009

if you dun care, dun pretend and dun ask...

well..that's it, another weekend passed. with Pink Panther watched and few games of bowling. tried out some nice food in Jusco...which at least, made me feel good for a few minutes. hahaa...

life of mine is getting on...though i am alone. planned to find jack for a haircut today but when i called up lady boss she told me that they have closed up for tonite. too bad...will be goin for that tmr after work.

sometimes i wonder, why everytime when i am about to forget...the person will always reappear in my life...i dun wish to think back and jus wish to move on. meeting up new ppl... having better and more fun in my life. is it too much that i am actually asking for? when i do need someone there for me to hang on....no the person never be there....and i was left all alone..kinda helpless...and hopeless.. and when i finally learnt and adapted the way to be alone...yes..the person trying to let me feel that yes..he is there to care....but i know...my existence was meant nothing to him... so let me disappear....forever.....and let my love to you fade away....as time goes on....pls...if you dun care, dun pretend to and dun ask.....cos it hurts, even much more that u can imagine....