Wednesday, July 15, 2009

my offsite events by WLE Intel Materials Malayisa

Recently joined alot of offsite events organized by WLE. In fact, I am one of the committee members for WLE as well. What is WLE? Well, it represents "Work Life Effectiveness". It is an event organizing team for Intel Materials Malaysia to ensure all Materials department folks to have a better working life. not only day in day out jobs, but also, with all kind of activities.

It is good though, to have some fun time once in a while, escaping from heavy workload, and stress of course. :) With WLE, I finally got the chance to explore the heritage places of Georgetown. Really, a great place to go around; with wonderful building, and nice food.

With WLE, I visited Orphanage home and "sweat" together with those kids, who with the same background like me. And of course, those events gave me the chance to get to know more ppl in Intel, more friends I supposed. Believe I will sure miss WLE and those events after I leave the company, someday in the future.

By the way, I have pulled back my resignation last week and will be staying in the company until year end probably. Plan was to stay and wait until Sept checkpoint to see if there's any chances to get some change in my career. In fact, this current job isn't something that I will want to stay too long, 1 year plus is indeed too long for it. :(. Worst case is that, I will be leaving this nice to work company in Dec timeline. BCP is to further studies, to really seek and pursuit for something, that I really wish to have in life.


Me @ work July 09 ><

No comments: