Monday, July 13, 2009

date?

yesterday was our second date....not having any purpose..just a date's date....met up in McD where we first met each other...running around penang without knowing where we want to go...and ended up u accompanied me for lunch in Kassim Mustaffa...wasn't really eating but my focus was mostly u....u kept saying i will be bored to be with u.. but in fact, i guessed u are bored to be out with me instead. who cares? as long as we are out together..definitely it will be better compared to be alone at home on sunday, right? it's good when we dropped by Bagan to enjoy the sea breeze, although just for a really short while...

you know what? you are like a mystery...i need to dig out all about you..but yet, you only wish to tell me piece by piece...everytime when we meet, u tell me a little bit more about yourself..like u mentioned, it's good to be this way, more surprises, and it helps to kill the boredom, a bit i guess... :S...

not sure how long we will remain this way?perhaps, until u are totally bored with me.. :)

and i hope, the day never comes. :)